- All nationality campers who have valid identity documents can access the camping. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Only staff can allocate accommodation. The space in front of the tent or caravan must be used without hindering anybody. It is forbidden to make any enclosures. Each camper must keep his own space clean and also leave public services in order after use. It is not allowed to make changes or alterations. In the case of a dispute, the Manager’s decision will be inappellable.
- Cars and motorbikes must be driven slowly in the camping area during arrivals and departures, in order to unload people or luggage, otherwise cars and motorbikes have to be parked in the parking area.
- Guests without Manager’s permission are not allowed, if they are authorized they must show identity papers and pay the charge displayed. The host camper has to be sure that his guest has checked in and he is responsable for his guest’s behaviour..
- It is possibile to reach the camping between 7.30am and 12.30pm and between 4.00pm and 8.00p.m. Outside these hours, any equipment on arrival or departure must remain in the parking area. Campers must leave their site by 12.00 a.m of the departure’s day, otherwise a further day will be charged. For Guest staying in bungalows all rules are included in the confirmation letter. Lodges and Bungalow: Check-in 4.00p.m. Check-out 10.00a.m.
- The front gate is closed between 12.30 and 4.00 p.m. and between 8.00 p.m. and 7.30 a.m., so vehicles are not allowed to go out or in during these times, and it is even forbidden to drive in the camping area to avoid noise or bother to other campers. It is important to respect other people’s rest at all times.
- Radio and TV are allowed provided they don’t disturb other campers
- Anybody causing damage, disorder or violate the rules layed out by the Campsite manager will be immediately expelled from the camp site.
- Each camper has to look after of his own belongings, and is responsible for any damage made towards other persons or items. The campsite manager does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to a camper’s property.
- It is absolutely forbidden to keep any kind of arms, to install fixed furniture like tables, kitchen, benches, otherwise, they will be removed without notice by Direction. It is also forbidden to stall plugs, to light fires, to nail trees, to spoil flowers, plants or equipment, or to be too loud. Paper or rubbish must be thrown in special containers. Any transgressors to this procedure will be asked to leave the campsite immediately.
- Clothes and crockery must be washed in the available washbasin. The WC must be emptied in the available services.
- It is allowed to light your surrounding space with a lamp of not over 40 watts. With management permission it is permitted to connect electricity, TV and radio with appropriate wiring only. The use of household appliances (hairdryer, iron etc…) is strictly forbidden unless they are in accordance with CEI law. The maximum power delivered by the electric outlets is about 700W.
- Boats must be arranged on the beach area reserved by the campsite manager, where they can also be even washed.
- By law, all caravans must be insured and covered for parking which is to be shown upon request. In addition, any insurance policy must cover fires as well as fires caused by neighbouring campers.
- Any infectious disease must be reported to the campsite Manager
- Caravans, campers and tents are permitted on the understanding that they be occupied by their owner. The number of persons declared at the arrival must be the same for the duration of the stay, without considering absences.
- During high season (AA), the minimum duration period must not be less than 7 days. Anyone staying for less than this period of time will be charged for 7 days.
- In the event of a bungalow being vacant for part of the booked period of occupation due to delayed arrival or early departure or for any other reason, it will not possible to obtain a refund or discount.
- Whilst staying at the campsite, it is important to respect campsite rules. It is mandatory to observe all instructions on notice boards. Identification bracelet is obligatory to be worn on wrist.
- Infringement of these rules will result in expulsion from the campsite together with any consequential complaint to the authorities.
- Management declines all responsibility for damages to people or equipment caused by natural disasters.
- Supervisors are assigned the task of ensuring that campers’ respect this rule.
- All campers are kindly requested to observe the rule of silence between 12.00am and 7.30 a.m. and between 2.30pm and 4.00 p.m.
- Bathing in the area opposite to the camping is at one’s own risk. The Direction takes no responsibility. .
- Pets can stay in the campground only by following these rules:
Pets are allowed only in the areas intended for them and they can not go elsewhere.
The presence of animals must be reported at the moment of booking or at the arrival at the campsite.
The entry of the animals must be authorized by the staff. Dogs and animals considered dangerous by the Manager may be removed from the campsite.
The animals must be accompanied by their vaccination records and a copy of the health certificate.
Dogs must be kept on leash and with muzzle. Pet owners must properly dispose of their animals excrements and make sure they do not disturb other campers. Pet owners must ensure maximum respect for sanitary regulations of the animal during their stay in the camp.
Pet owners are responsible for any damage caused to third parties and camping facilities by their animals.
Direction suggests that these regulations be respected at all times in order to make your stay a tranquil and peaceful one.
According to the art.11 of the Law n. 196/03 we inform you that your personal data will be treated by the Camping La Vecchia Torre SrL seated in Gallipoli – S. Maria al Bagno coast. Your data will be processed above all electronically for administrative use and will be communicated to the Police according to the law duties .